Indonesian French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If I know | Andai ku tahu by Ungu

If I know | Andai ku tahu by Ungu
Today is Wednesday, December 15, 2010. 2 more weeks during which we have to finish in 2010. One side we are happy, welcoming the New Year, but on the other hand of course we still have a liability that has not been perfect in 2010, and should be continued in 2011.
Today is Wednesday, December 15, 2010. Coinciding with the 9th of Muharram 1432 H, and tomorrow the 10th of Muharram 1432 H Day of Ashura. 2 days is usually always enjoyed by those with fasting circumcision. namely the fast of Ashura. Life is beautiful if we always get closer to Allah Subhanallahu Wa Tha’ala and always remember it.
And in the post today, 'Indonesian song' or too 'Indonesian music' presents a work of a band called ' Ungu ' or Purple.

If I know | Andai ku tahu by Ungu

I wish I knew. When to arrive my end. I would plead. God help Extend my age.
I wish I knew. When will my period arrives. I would plead. God do not you take my life.
I'm afraid. Will all my sins. I'm afraid. Sin that continues to haunt me.
I wish I knew. My angel picked me up. Allow me. Say, the word repentance to you ..
Forgive me. From all my sins. Forgive me. Crying, I repent to you.
I'm human. Who fear hell. But I was too. Not worthy of heaven.
I wish I knew. When to arrive my end. Allow me. Say the word repent, you
Forgive me. From all my sins. Forgive me. Crying, I repent to you.
Ahh ...

I wish I knew. If indeed we know we will die, of course we will prepare it with a good death. But we forget, that since we were born by our mothers, that's when we start to prepare for our death. Since that time we received a mandate from the creator of life. But we are given a grace period for it.
If I know | Andai ku tahu by Ungu  is a song that was popular as a Sound Track in the television series created specifically for the event month of Ramadan. 
I just thoughtfully for a moment to listen to this song, the song is not only pleasant to hear as a music, but this song gives a warning to me, how life is not just about meeting the needs of the world any of this, actually live in this world is the way to go on nature Hereafter later. To reach a lasting and enduring nature.See also my last few posts ( Hidup series by Ebiet G. Ade )

song lyrics : If I know by Ungu

Andai ku tahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan tolong panjangkan umurku

Andai ku tahu
Kapan tiba masaku
Ku akan memohon
Tuhan jangan kau ambil nyawaku

Chorus:
Aku takut
Akan semua dosa-dosaku
Aku takut
Dosa yang terus membayangiku

Andai ku tahu
Malaikatmu kan menjemputku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata taubat padamu..

Chorus

Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa-dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangis ku bertaubat padamu

Aku manusia
Yang takut neraka.
Namun aku juga
Tak pantas di surga

Andai ku tahu
Kapan tiba ajalku
Izinkan aku
Mengucap kata taubat padamu

Chorus

Ampuni aku
Dari segala dosa-dosaku
Ampuni aku
Menangis ku bertaubat padamu

Ahh...


Story in Indonesian Songs | Indonesian song | Review of Indonesian Liryc songs | Story songs | Kisah dalam lagu Indonesia | Sweet rock songs | Indonesian love song | Lirik lagu

ARTICLES RELATED TO THIS POSTING



2 comments:

  1. Salam!
    Nice to see such a beautiful blog from the Muslim world. I will definitely come back to check it out again. Keep up good work.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya suka lirik lagu ini, karena kalau dihayati lirik lagu ini akan mengingatkan kita tentang dosa yang telah kiat perbuat.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free